The Why, Where and When

In May 2011 my daughter, Judith Prays, suggested that we do some Torah study together. It was an exciting proposition for me. Undeterred by ...

The Why, Where and When

In May 2011 my daughter, Judith Prays, suggested that we do some Torah study together. It was an exciting proposition for me. Undeterred by the fact that she was in Atlanta, I was in LA and our schedules were too tight to meet with any regularity in person or by an electronic medium, we started a blog. To this blog each week we contributed summaries, commentary, poetry and art inspired by the Torah portion of that week.


Then the blog became a website. Then the website crashed and I lost part of Judith's art. A very bad custodian:(

In October of 2013  Judith got married. Her life got really busy and this wonderful exercise came to an end. It has remained as a wonderful memory and a snapshot of both of us in that short period of time.

I have assembled the surviving material into this blog, to document and preserve.